Karine and Fabrice, and their children Evan (19 years old) and Lola (11 years old) welcome you, all year long in Brinon-sur-Sauldre in their 27m² gîte, entirely renovated in autumn 2018. Situated in a dead-end near the river “La Sauldre”, close to the village, “Chez Santia” is a small independent farmhouse which is ideal for a couple, a family with children, friends traveling together or for a business trip in the region.
Ideal for 2 people but possible for 4, “Chez Santia” is labeled “Meublé de tourisme.”
The cottage consists of a living room with a sofa bed for 2 persons with a TV, a fully equipped kitchen area (fridge, induction hob, microwave oven, coffeemaker, kettle, toaster…), a sleeping area with a bed of 160 x 190 (to be separated into 2 beds of 80 × 190 on request), a shower room (hair dryer), separate toilet and a closet (ironing equipment ).
Through the French window of the living room there is access to a terrace and small enclosed garden equipped with games for children (slide, swing-trampoline …), a henhouse and a small vegetable garden in season. There is also a view beyond the garden down to the river Sauldre and you will also likely meet family’s two cats, Haribo and Flash.
Karine and Fabrice put at your disposal free baby equipment (an umbrella bed – a high chair – a pot-a toilet reducer), a chest of board games, a barbecue, a raclette grill, bicycles (2 mens bikes, 1 womans, 1 child’s), and on request you can have access to a locked garage to store hunting, or riding gear or for your bike or your bikes …
* The beds will be made upon arrival and the towels (two towels and a facecloth per person) and kitchen (dish towel and hand towels) provided.
* In the kitchen you will find the necessary cooking (salt-pepper-oil-vinegar, ketchup, mustard etc) as well as washing up liquid and a hand soap, and in the shower room, shower gel and shampoo.
* Cleaning is included at the end of the rental but you will find a vacuum cleaner, a broom and cleaning products if you want to maintain the cottage during your stay.
* Breakfast is not included. On the other hand coffee, tea, infusion, sugar, and butter (in individual portions) will be at your disposal in the kitchen area. The bakery and the grocery shops are at 2 minutes walk from the cottage.
The cottage “Chez Santia”, by its proximity to the Sauldre, is surrounded by ducks, two faithful geese, herons … and our cats and chickens … That’s why, we accept animals provided that their presence is compatible with the environment of the cottage.
* 70 euros for 1 or 2 persons / night
* 80 euros for 3 or 4 people / night
* Degressive rates from the second consecutive night
– Contact us * Example: 7 nights for 1 or 2 people / 280 euros or 7 nights for 3 or 4 people / 350 euros
* Payment by check, cash or holiday vouchers (ANCV)
* Invoice on request
Rental conditions :
* The cottage is non-smoking
* Free WIFI * Arrival time: From 17h but we can advance this time according to our availability. Late arrival possible.
* Departure time: 12h
* Deposit: A deposit of 30% of the price of the stay will be requested upon booking. This deposit may be refunded in full for any cancellation 7 days before the first day of your rental. In the case of a cancellation less than a week before, we regret not being able to refund your deposit. * The balance is to be paid upon arrival
* Deposit: 200 euros for any damage
* Cleaning: the household is included in the service but 20 euros of your deposit would be kept if the house was left in a state of excessive dirt …
* Breakfast not included (coffee – tea – infusion – sugar – butter available) .The bakery and the grocery store are at 100 meters on foot.
* Tourist tax included
* Heating included (electric heaters)
* Parties and noisy parties can not be tolerated
* We are not bilingual … But have basic English, a few gestures and good will will allow us to understand each other if you do not speak French … !!!
Brinon-sur-Sauldre is a village of about 1,000 inhabitants in the northern department of Cher (18), a few kilometers from Loir et Cher (41) and Loiret (45). Known for its twelfth century church, Brinon-sur-Sauldre is a village with many shops and services: bakery, butcher, grocery store, hairdresser, florist, tobacco-press office, pharmacy, bank branch, postal agency , doctor, physiotherapist, three restaurants, a bar – PMU, a notary office, a garage with fuel distribution, a home-care and pedicure cabinet, a shop selling household appliances, and an appliance repair shop. With more than 300 kilometers of paths and numerous ponds, Brinon – sur – Sauldre is an ideal place to observe the Solognote flora and fauna during walking, cycling or horseback riding. Brinon-sur-Sauldre is crossed by the river, the Sauldre, but also by the Sauldre canal linking Lamotte-Beuvron to Blancafort (46 km). Behind the church, in the center of the village, a beautiful pond for fishing and picnicking, but also a playground for children, are waiting for you.And on the Place de la Jacque a few hundred meters from the center village, you can enjoy the bowling alley, ping-pong table, skate park or the football field.